Andhra Pradesh Post Office Postman Result 2018 Released Check AP Postal Circle Postman Results: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is going to declare the Postman/MailGuard Result 2018. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle released the notifications for the recruitment of 245 Postman/MailGuard Posts. Eligible candidates were applied for the AP Postman & MailGuard Vacancies. The Aspirants who were applied for the AP Postal Circle Postman/MailGuard Recruitment 2018 wrote the exam and ready to download their AP Postal Circle Result 2018 from the website. To download the AP Post Office Postman/MailGuard Result 2018 candidate must log in to the official website www.appost.in
The Department of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle releases the number of vacancies for various posts. It is going to recruit skillful and talented candidates. The Aptitude Exam was conducted by the AP Postal Circle department as per the scheduled dates. The Aspirants who wrote the exam can download their AP Postal Circle Postman/MailGuard Result 2018. In this article, we are providing the details about the AP Postal Circle PM/MG Result 2018 and also about the Cut-Off marks which are given below.
AP Postal Circle Postman/MailGuard Result 2018 Download the Result @www.appost.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Postman/MailGuard|
|Number of Vacancies||245|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14-02-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-03-2018|
|Exam Date||28th and 29th April 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Cut-Off Marks for AP Post Office Postman/MailGuard Vacancies 2018
The Cut-Off marks for the AP Postman/MailGuard Exam 2018 will be given according to category wise. The Cut-Off marks are the minimum qualifying marks for the exam. The Qualifying marks were given below
- PART-A & B – Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC Candidates in each part.
- PART C – Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
- 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate with the condition as above two points.
How to Download the AP Postman/MailGuard Result 2018
- Log in to the official website www.appost.in
- Then find the AP Postman/MailGuard Result 2018.
- Click on it and enter the required details.
- Now check the AP PM/MG Result 2018 and download it.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Results 2018 Released: Click Here