GDS Registration Process 2023 - Check Gramin Dak Sevak Registration Instructions
India Post, Ministry of Communications released GDS Notification for 23 Postal Circles across the country. In 2023 year, there are 30041 GDS Vacancies for all the postal circles. This is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are interested to work in government sector. Post Office Recruitment 2023 for 30041 GDS Vacancies Notification available now. Eligible aspirants do registration, fee payment and Online application submission from 3rd August 2023 to 23rd August 2023.
First Stage of India Post GDS Application process is the Registration. Many number of people have many queries for the GDS Registration. So here you can get all the information about the GDS Registration Process. We will provide all the GDS Instructions and process step-by-step.
The Candidates should go through GDS Instructions before filling up the Registration form.
Note: These instructions are more important and strictly to follow while filling GDS Registration form, Fee payment and Submission of Application form. Remember these instructions during the GDS Recruitment Process. Any small mistake leads to cancellation of application. So be alert while entering your respective details. Be careful and enter all correct details whitout fail.
- Enter all the mandatory fields
- In case of any modification required, changes can be made in the same screen before submission. After submission, there is no chance for entering / editing the data. So be careful while entering details in the registration form.
- In GDS Registration, candidate needs to submit the correct information. If any false information found, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Click on the Stage 1. Registration and click on Registration, then you will proceed to Registration form
One Time Registration Process
In India Post for apply Online, Registration is Mandatory. The candidate should do one time registration with correct details. Only one registration is allowed per candidate.
- For the registration purpose, the candidate should have Valid Mobile number (10 digit mobile number). Enter the valid mobile number to receive further course communication
- Candidates Email should be in Active. Candidates should enter Valid Email ID for further communication during recruitment process.
- In GDS Registration form, Candidate has to enter his / her name as per 10th Class Certificate. Enter the name correctly without mistake.
Note: Any deviation may lead to the cancellation of candidature
Fathers Name / Mother Name
- In this filed, the candidate has to enter the Father's name / Mother's name as per the secondary school pass certificate
Date of Birth
- In Date of Birth field, the candidate has to enter Date of Birth as per 10th class certificate.
- Here, you should enter his / her Gender.
- Select (in case of transgender) - This field will be enabled only if the candidate selects Transgende above.
- Here in this filed, candidate should be selected as per community certificate
Circle in which 10th Class Passed
- In the registration form, you can view the "Click here to know your circle". There you should enter respective postal circle.
Year of Passing
- Candidates has to enter year of passing 10th class.
After completion of filling out the registration form, check all the details carefully and submit the registration details.
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GDS Fee Payment Details||Click Here|