GDS Registration Process 2022 - Check Gramin Dak Sevak Registration Instructions
India Post, Ministry of Communications released GDS Notification for 23 Postal Circles across the country. In 2022 year, there are 38926 GDS Vacancies for all the postal circles. This is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are interested to work in government sector. Post Office Recruitment 2022 for 38926 GDS Vacancies Notification available now. Eligible aspirants do registration, fee payment and Online application submission from 2nd May 2022 to 5th June 2022.
First Stage of India Post GDS Application process is the Registration. Many number of people have many queries for the GDS Registration. So here you can get all the information about the GDS Registration Process. We will provide all the GDS Instructions and process step-by-step.
The Candidates should go through GDS Instructions before filling up the Registration form.
Note: These instructions are more important and strictly to follow while filling GDS Registration form, Fee payment and Submission of Application form. Remember these instructions during the GDS Recruitment Process. Any small mistake leads to cancellation of application. So be alert while entering your respective details. Be careful and enter all correct details whitout fail.
- Enter all the mandatory fields
- In case of any modification required, changes can be made in the same screen before submission. After submission, there is no chance for entering / editing the data. So be careful while entering details in the registration form.
- In GDS Registration, ccndidate needs to submit the correct information. If any false information found, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
One Time Registration Process
In India Post for apply Online, Registration is Mandatory. The candidate should do one time registration with correct details. Only one registration is allowed per candidate.
- For the registration purpose, the candidate should have Valid Mobile number (10 digit mobile number). Enter the valid mobile number to receive further course communication
- Candidates Email should be in Active. Candidates should enter Valid Email ID for further communication during recruitment process.
- In GDS Registration form, Candidate has to enter his / her name as per 10th Class Certificate. Enter the name correctly without mistake.
Fathers Name / Mother Name
- In this filed, the candidate has to enter the Father's name / Mother's name as per the 10th class certificate
Date of Birth
- In Date of Birth field, the candidate has to enter Date of Birth as per 10th class certificate.
- Here, you should enter his / her Gender.
- Select (in case of transgender) - This field will be enabled only if the candidate selects Transgende above.
- Here in this filed, candidate should be selected as per community certificate
Circle in which 10th Class Passed
- In the registration form, you can view the "Click here to know your circle". There you should enter respective postal circle.
Year of Passing
- Candidates has to enter year of passing 10th class.
- Here in this field, you should enter 12 digit unique Aadhaar Number
Are You Person with Disability
Select Yes / No according to his/her disability status
- Type of disability will be enabled only if the candidate selects "yes" in the above field
- Next Select PWD category ---> Select respective PWD sub category
- Candidate should bring the PWD certificate during verification process if got selected
Languages Studied in 10th class
- Select the languages that he / she studied in 10th class
- Here, you can select multiple languages
Here in this field, candidate has to select yes / no according to his / her employment status
Whether Employer NOC is Available:This filed will be enabled if the candidate selects Yes in above filed
Here in this filed, the candidate needs to upload latest photo and signature.
Photo size: not exceeding 50kb
Signature size: not execeeding 20kb