Apply Online for GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Application Form Registration: Number of Contenders were searching for How to Apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. In this article, we providing the information about the How to Apply India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form. Indian Postal Circle declares a nearly Huge number of vacancies among all over India. Lakhs of People were applied for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2019. The Aspirants who qualified in 10th class and having the basic Knowledge of Computer. The number of candidates doesn’t know about How to Apply for the India Post GDS Online Application form. India Post Online GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Engagement Application Form Registration Details. Check Applicant GDS Application Form Status How to Apply, GDS Results 2019 and Other Details. Flash News!!! GDS Registration, Fee payment & Submission of Applications dates are started for Delhi, HP, Jharkhand Postal Circles.
Note: The Applicant should strictly remember the filling of GDS Registration Form & Application Form without any mistake. Gramin Dak Sevak Appointing Authority will not take any responsibility. It has the right to modify/cancel the notification at any time without assigning any reason. Applicants should note that Registration / Application Details submitted are cannot be modified or changed. Be Careful while filling the Application Form / Registration Form.
Last Date – Delhi Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form Submission is 12th July 2019
Last Date – HP Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form Submission is 12th July 2019
Last Date – Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form Submission is 12th July 2019
GDS Job Profile, Salary & Work Details
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies contain various vacancies like GDS Branch Post Master. Mail Deliverer, Mail Carrier and Packer vacancies. The BPM job role is to administer the working of the respective branch, Mail Deliverer role is to assist the BPM, Mail Carrier role is to carry mail from the branch and deliver within the village, Packer role is must open the mailbag and sort the mails and pack the mails. The Scale of Pay for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies is minimum Rs.10,000/- per month and maximum to Rs. 35,480/-. Check How to Apply India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form.
To Apply Online – GDS Application Form, the newly applied candidates must register first and then application form will be available on the screen. Fill the details and upload the required documents and submit them. Take a print out of the application form for further use.
How to Apply India Post GDS 2019 – Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form @ appost.in/gdsonline
India Post GDS 2019 How to Fill GDS Application Form Online Check Step-by-Step Process in Detailed
|Name of the Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Indian Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 Check India Post GDS Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE STATE||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Andhra Pradesh||Update Soon|
|Himachal Pradesh||757 Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh||Update Soon|
|North Eastern||Update Soon|
|Tamil Nadu||Update Soon|
|West Bengal||Update Soon|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Update Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh||Update Soon|
How to Apply for the Indian Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Check the details in Step Wise
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Indian Postal Circle www.appost.in
- To apply online for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment candidates must check the relevant link / Postal Circle that the which state you want to apply in the website.
- At the left side of the website, you can find the Some links like Registration, Fee Payment, Offices, Apply Online.
- If the candidates were applying for the first time to the India Post Ministry of Communications contenders must fill the basic details in the Registration form.
- Registration is mandatory for applying online. One candidate should use only one registration. After completion of registration, please note down the registration number and keep it safe for further use.
- If the candidate were forgotten their Registration Number/Fee ID or To change their Mobile Number or To enroll as PH the links are provided in the official website. So, you can recover the details there.
- After completion of Registration, the contender must click on the apply online link and then enter the Registration Number and submit it.
- The Application form is available on the screen.
- Fill the form with the correct details.
- Then Upload the required documents and finally click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of the Application Form for further use.
India Postal GDS Registration Process
Check Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Registration Form Details
- For the GDS Apply Online, the Registration is Mandatory.
- Candidates Should do One-time Registration
- Save the Registration Number
- Remember the Registration Number for further use
- Candidates should register the Mobile Number for OTP
Registration Links Updated below.
Postal GDS Fee Payment Process
Check all the Details – Registration Number, Mobile Number, Name, Community, Amount & Payment Details, Then Carefully Make Payment Online.
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Starts From 13th June 2019|
|Pay Online||Click Here|
|Pay Offline||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Registration Last Date||5th July 2019|
|Application Online Submission Last Date||12th July 2019|
Delhi, Jharkhand & Himachal Pradesh GDS Registration & Application Form Submission Dates
|Registration Start Date||6th June 2019|
|Registration End Date||5th July 2019|
|Apply Online Start Date||13th June 2019|
|Apply Online End Date||12th July 2019|