Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 for 2411 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts: Madhya Postal Circle declared the notification for the recruitment of 2411 Vacancies. The contenders who are eligible for the Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies can apply for the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2018. The Department of Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle is going to recruit skillful and talented candidates for the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 by online. To apply online candidates must log in to the Official Website and enter the required details to fill the application form.
The Department of Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle declared the notification for the 2411 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. To apply for this MP GDS vacancies candidates must qualify the 10th class and having the minimum basic knowledge about computer are eligible for this post. The Age limit is between 18 years to 40 years. To apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 contenders must log in to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. Then click on the apply online link newly registered candidates must be registered first and then fill the application form with all the details and upload the documents and submit it. The remaining details about the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 and eligibility criteria and How to apply for the MP Recruitment 2018 are given below.
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Gramin Dak Sevaks Application Form
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of the Vacancies||2411|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th July 2018|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details 2018
The Education Qualification for the MP Post Office GDS vacancy is
- The contenders must pass 10th class in a recognized Board.
- Contenders must have minimum basic knowledge of computer.
The Age limit for the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies is
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For ST/SC/PWD/Women Candidates – Nill
The Selection Procedure for the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies is
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit list.
- According to the 10th standard percentage, candidates will be selected.
How to Apply for the MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.appost.in
- Then search for the Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment Apply Online link 2018.
- Click on the tab.
- If newly applied candidates are there candidates must be registered first.
- The application form will be available fill the details
- Upload the required documents and submit it.
- Take a print out for the further use.
Download MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2018: Click Here