Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 for 18 TN GDS Jobs Apply Online Application Form
TN Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Department of Chennai Tamil Nadu Postal Circle published the Notification for the Recruitment for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies. Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2023 for 18 GDS Posts Apply Online Application Form. For all Categories, DOP Chennai Tamil Nadu Postal Circle announced 18 Vacancies Community wise - UR / OBC / SC / ST / EWS / PH-HH / PH-OH / PH-OTR / PH-VH.
Today DOP Chennai - Tamilnadu Circle GDS Online Application Form Submission Started. The Candidates can Apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle GDS Registration through Official Portal @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Check Tamil Nadu Postal - GDS Fee Payment Process, Application Status, Application Dates. Download TN Post Office Recruitment 2023 - GDS Notification pdf.
TN Postal Recruitment 2023 for 18 GDS Posts Application Form Registration details should be entered correctly without any mistake. If any mistake in online application submissions, the candidate application will be rejected. Applicants can check Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Posts Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Age Limit, Selection Process & other details.
Tamilnadu Postal GDS Jobs 2023
Department Name: India Post
Circle Name: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Post Name: GDS
Total Vacancies: 18
TN Postal GDS - Job Profile
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Tamilnadu Postal GDS - Eligibility Criteria
Tamilnadu Postal Recruitment 2023 - GDS Eligibility - Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee & other details
Qualification - Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th Standard (Mathematics and English - Compulsory / Elective Subjects).
Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language.
- Knowledge of Computer, Cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
Age Limit -18 Years to 40 Years
Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2023 - Check GDS TRCA Details
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs 12000/- to Rs 29380/-|
|ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs 10000/- to Rs 24470/-|
Tamil Nadu Postal GDS Application Fee
The Applicants - UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man have to pay the Fee - Rs 100/- for each set of Five Options.
No Fee for All SC / ST / PwD / Female / Trans-woman candidates.
Tamil Nadu Postal GDS Selection Process
- Automated Generated Merit List (based on the Candidates Online Submitted Applications)
- Only 10th Standard Marks aggregated to the percentage to the Accuracy of 4 Decimals will be the Criteria for Finalizing the Selection
- In Case of Same Marks, the Merit Order would be taken as Date of Birth DOB (Higher age as Merit), ST Female, SC Female, OBC Female, EWS Female, UR Female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male, UR Male
- Applicants submitted Applications without Complete Data will also be rejected from Consideration
How to Apply TN GDS Apply Online Registration - Application Form
First Applicant should Register himself/herself in the Official Portal through India Post - indiapostgdsonline.gov.in from 22nd May 2023 to 11th June 2023
The Candidates should require following details to obtain the Registration Number
- Name (in Capital Letter as per X Class Certificate Marks Memo including Spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Name (unique for One Registration Number)
- Date of Birth
- PH - Type of Disability - (HH / OH / VH) - Percentage of Disability)
- State in which Xth Class Passed
- Board in which Xth Class Passed
- Year of Passing Xth Class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Registration & Application Submission dates: 22nd May 2023 to 11th June 2023
Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2023 for 18 GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Official Notification Download
|Apply Online||Click Here|