Telangana Post Office Postman Results 2018: Telangana Postal Circle is going to announce the Telangana Postal Circle Postman/Mailguard Result 2018. Recently Telangana State releases the Postman/MailGuard Recruitment posts of 136 vacancies. The Aspirants who qualified in the 10th class and satisfies the eligibility criteria were applied for the Telangana Postal Circle Postman/MailGuard Recruitment 2018. Now, the Aspirants who wrote the TS Postman/MailGuard exam were ready to download the TS Postman/MailGuard Result 2018. To download the TS Result 2018 candidate search for the official website and enter the required details to log in.
The Department of Telangana State Post Office conducted the Telangana Postal Circle Postman/MailGuard Exam successfully in prescribed scheduled dates. The exam will be conducted for 100 marks it is an Aptitude Test conducted in the duration of 120 minutes. The Aspirants who wrote the exam were searching for the Result. In this, we are providing the details about the Telangana Postal Circle Postman/MailGuard Result 2018. And also providing the details about the TS Postman/MailGuard Cut-Off Marks and Merit List. Check the details below.
Telangana Postal Circle Postman/MailGuard Result 2018 Check @www.telanganapostalcircle.in
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Postman/MailGuard|
|Number of Vacancies||136|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st April 2018|
|Exam Date||17th June 2018|
|Result Status||Announced Soon|
TS Postman & Mail Guard Posts Cut – Off Marks 2018
The Aspirants who wrote the TS Postman/MailGuard Exam 2018 can check the qualifying marks of the exam. The Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks to qualify the exam. By knowing about the cut-off marks candidates can easily analyze the Telangana Result 2018. The Qualifying marks were given below.
- For PART A & B – Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC Candidates in each part.
- For PART – C(Two segments) – Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
- For OC candidates – 40 marks, For SC/ST candidates – 33 marks and for OBC candidates – 37 marks in aggregate with the condition as above two points.
How to Download the TS Postman/MailGuard Result 2018
- Visit the Official Website www.telanganapostalcircle.in
- Then search for the TS Postman/MailGuard Result 2018 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the required details to log in.
- Then check the result and Download it.
- Take a print out for the further use.