Uttarakhand Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 724 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies: India Post, Ministry of Communication has released the Notification for recruitment of 724 GDS Vacancies for Uttarakhand Circle. Candidates who have eligibility can apply for the Uttarakhand Postal GDS Application form online. Candidates who are searching for the post office jobs can check this Notification and apply for the application form before the last date.
Candidates can register, do Fee payment and apply through the official portal - appost.in from 8th June 2020 to 7th July 2020. In this page, you can all the details - qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply and other details.
Uttarakhand Postal GDS Recruitment 2020
|Notification No||RECTT./GDS Online/Cycle-II/2020|
|Starting date for Registration, Fee & Submission of online application||8th June 2020|
|Starting date for Registration, Fee & Submission of online application
||7th July 2020|
Uttarakhand GDS Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||18 - 40 years|
- For UR / OBC / EWS male / trans-man: Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female / Trans-women candidates: Nill
Candidates will select on the basis of 10th marks (merit list)
How to Apply for Uttarakhand GDS Application form
- Visit the official portal -appost.in
- Firstly, register in the registration module and get a unique registration number
- Pay the application fee through fee payment
- Click on the apply online, fill the application form carefully
- Upload the documents
- submit the post preferences
- Finally check the application form and submit it
- Take a print out for the further process
Note: Candidates should fill the application form without any single mistake and upload the documents without mistake. And the Submission of the application form should be done before the last date. For more information, you can refer to the official notification available below.