AP Post Office MTS Result 2019 Check Andhra Pradesh AP Postal Circle MTS Results Cutoff Marks
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle recently declared the notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff vacancies in the month of Jan / Feb 2019. The candidates who were applied for the AP Post Office MTS Recruitment were written the Aptitude test which was conducted by the AP Postal Circle. Andhra Pradesh AP Postal MTS Result 2019 Available Soon. Aspirants were waiting for the AP Post Office MTS Result 2019 can check AP Postal Result 2019 Official Portal – www.appost.in. To download the AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Result 2019 Merit List, contender must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. You can check AP Postal Results 2019 – 46 Posts MTS Exam with Hall Ticket Number / Reg No / DOB / Password wise.
The Department of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle invites the 46 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. AP Post Office is going to recruit talented candidates for this vacancies. The Aspirants who were qualified in 10th class can apply for the AP MTS Post. Interested candidates were applied for the post and wrote the exam. The Aptitude Test was conducted for totally 100 marks with the total duration of 120 minutes. The Aspirants who wrote the AP MTS Exam can download their AP Post Office MTS Result 2019 from the official website. In this article, we are providing the details about the AP Postal Circle MTS Results 2019 Cut-Off marks.
Download ⇒ AP Postal Circle MTS Answer Key 2019
AP Post Office MTS Results 2019 Released Check AP Postal MTS Result @www.appost.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||46|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31st Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28th Feb 2019|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
AP Postal MTS Results 2019 Check AP Postal MTS Cut-Off Marks Merit List
- Part-A & Part-B: Minimum 10 marks for UR, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
- Part C (Two segments) – Minimum 10 marks for UR, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates.
- 40 marks for UR, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates.
How to Check AP Postal MTS Results 2019 / AP Postal Results
- Log in to the official website AP Postal Results 2019 – www.appost.in
- Then search for the AP Post Office Multi Tasking Staff Result 2019.
- Click on the tab of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle MTS Results 2019.
- Enter the required details to check the AP Postal MTS Result 2019.
- Now, check the result and Download it.
- Take a copy of the AP Multi Tasking Staff Result 2019 for the further use.
Andhra Pradesh AP Postal Results 2019 – Multi Tasking Staff MTS Exam Results Available Below
AP Postal MTS Results 2019 Released Download Andhra Pradesh AP Postat Result 2019: Click Here