Andhra Pradesh Post Office Postman Result 2019 Released Check AP Postal Circle Postman Results
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is going to declare the Postman / Mail Guard Result 2019. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle released the notifications for the recruitment of 22 Postman / Mail Guard Posts. Eligible candidates were applied for the AP Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies. Many Aspirants are applied for the AP Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment 2019. AP Postal Postman written exam conducted on 27th April 2019. The Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their AP Postal Circle Result 2019 from the website. To download the AP Post Office Postman / Mail Guard Result 2019 candidate must log in to the official website www.appost.in
The Department of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle releases the number of vacancies for various posts. It is going to recruit skillful and talented candidates. The Aptitude Exam was conducted by the AP Postal Circle department as per the scheduled dates. The Aspirants who wrote the exam can download their AP Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Result 2019. In this article, we are providing the details about the AP Postal Circle PM/MG Result 2019 and also about the Cut-Off marks which are given below.
AP Postal Circle Postman/MailGuard Result 2019 Download the Result @www.appost.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Postman/MailGuard|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31st Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28th Feb 2019|
|Exam Date||27th April 2019|
|Result Status||Release Soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Cut-Off Marks for AP Post Office Postman / Mail Guard Vacancies 2019
The Cut-Off marks for the AP Postman/MailGuard Exam 2019 will be given according to category wise. The Cut-Off marks are the minimum qualifying marks for the exam. The Qualifying marks were given below
- PART-A & B - Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC Candidates in each part.
- PART C - Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
- 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate with the condition as above two points.
How to Download the AP Postman / Mail Guard Result 2019
- Log in to the official website www.appost.in
- Then find the AP Postman / Mail Guard Result 2019.
- Click on it and enter the required details.
- Now check the AP PM/MG Result 2019 and download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
AP Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Results 2019 Check AP Postal Postman Result
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Results 2019: Click Here