Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2022 for 921 GDS, MTS, Postman/MG, PA/SA & other Posts
Department of Post, Haryana Postal Circle invites applications for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The Contenders who were interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2022.
Eligible candidates can apply for Haryana Postal GDS application form before the last date - 5th June 2022. Check Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details.
Haryana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2022
Postal Circle: Haryana Postal Circle
Post Name: GDS
Total Vacancies: 921
- 10th Pass
- Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training institute before issuance of appointment letter.
- GDS Posts: 18 - 40 years
- BPM: Rs 12000
- ABPM / Dak Sevak: Rs 10000
- UR / OBC / EWS Male candidates shall have to pay Application fee of Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / Trans-women: Nill
The Candidates will be selected based on the Automated generated merit list.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official website of India postal GDS posts
- Do the Registration Process
- Pay the Application fee
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload the Required documents / Certificates
- Check whether the entered details correct or not
- Then submit the application form
- Finally, take a print out for further use
- Registration & Application Submission (Extended dates) from: 6th June 2022 to 5th July 2022
Note: Extended dates for PWD-DE Candidates only
Haryana Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification