India Postal Circle GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Application Form Registration, Online Fee Payment, Apply Online
A number of contenders were searching for How to Apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. In this article, we provide information about the How to Apply India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form. Indian Postal Circle declares a nearly Huge number of vacancies among all States over India. Lakhs of People were applied for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
The Aspirants who qualified in 10th class, Computer Training Course Certificate and Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language. A number of candidates don't know about How to Apply for the India Post GDS Online Application form. India Post Online GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Engagement Application Form Registration Details. Check Applicant GDS Application Form Status How to Apply, GDS Results 2023 and Other Details.
Note: The Applicant should strictly remember the filling of GDS Registration Form & Application Form without any mistake. Gramin Dak Sevak Appointing Authority will not take any responsibility. It has the right to modify/cancel the notification at any time without assigning any reason. Applicants should note that Registration / Application Details submitted are cannot be modified or changed. Be Careful while filling the Application Form / Registration Form.
New Update from India Post Office
GDS Online Engagement for BOs in Unbanked Villages (12828 GDS Posts) Registration & Application Submission from: 22nd May 2023 to 11th June 2023
Post Office New Updates
GDS Job Profile, Salary & Work Details
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies contain various vacancies like GDS Branch Post Master. Mail Deliverer, Mail Carrier and Packer vacancies.
The BPM job role is to administer the working of the respective branch, the Mail Deliverer role is to assist the BPM, the Mail Carrier role is to carry mail from the branch and deliver within the village, Packer role is must open the mailbag and sort the mails and pack the mails.
The Scale of Pay for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies is a minimum of Rs.10,000/- per month and a maximum to Rs. 35,480/-. Check How to Apply India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form.
To Apply Online - GDS Application Form, the newly applied candidates must register first and then the application form will be available on the screen. Fill the details and upload the required documents and submit them. Take a printout of the application form for further use.
How to Apply India Post GDS 2023 - 12828 Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
India Post GDS 2023 - How to Fill GDS Application Form Online, Check Step-by-Step Process in Detailed
|Name of the Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||12828 (BOs in Unbanked Villages)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Indian Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 - Check India Post GDS Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE STATE||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Andhra Pradesh||118 Posts|
|Himachal Pradesh||37 Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||89 Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh||2992 Posts|
|North Eastern||4384 Posts|
|Tamil Nadu||18 Posts|
|West Bengal||45 Posts|
|Uttar Pradesh||160 Posts|
How to Apply for the Indian Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 - Check the details in Step Wise
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Indian Postal Circle - indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- To apply online for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment candidates must check the relevant link / Postal Circle that which state you want to apply in the website.
- At the top of the website, you can find the Some links like Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online.
- If the candidates were applying for the first time to the India Post Ministry of Communications contenders must fill the basic details in the registration form.
- Registration is mandatory for applying online. One candidate should use only one registration. After completion of registration, please note down the registration number and keep it safe for further use.
- If the candidate were forgotten their Registration Number/Fee ID or To change their Mobile Number or To enroll as PH the links are provided in the official website. So, you can recover the details there.
- After completion of Registration, the contender must click on the apply online link and then enter the Registration Number and submit it.
- The Application form is available on the screen.
- Fill the form with the correct details.
- Then Upload the required documents and finally click on the submit button.
- Submit post preferences
- Finally, take a printout of the Application Form for further use.
Below Go through the GDS Registration, GDS Fee Payment, GDS Apply Online links and Check GDS Application Status
Note: If already registered in January-2023, directly Click on Step-2: Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicaiton Status||Click Here|
Starting date for Registration & Application Submission from: 22nd May 2023
Last date for Registration & Application Submission: 11th June 2023
Download India Postal - GDS Descriptive Official Notification
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Fee Payment Details||Click Here|
|GDS Online Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|