Assam Postal Circle GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Application Form Registration, Online Fee Payment, Apply Online: Number of Contenders were searching for How to Apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. In this article, we providing the information about the How to Apply India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form. Indian Postal Circle declares a nearly Huge number of vacancies among all States over India. Lakhs of People were applied for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2020.
The Aspirants who qualified in 10th class, Computer Training Course Certificate and Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language. The number of candidates doesn't know about How to Apply for the India Post GDS Online Application form. India Post Online GDS Gramin Dak Sevaks Engagement Application Form Registration Details. Check Applicant GDS Application Form Status How to Apply, GDS Results 2020 and Other Details.
Flash News!!! Assam Postal 919 GDS Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Re-Notification Released
Assam Postal GDS Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Dates are extended from 27th Jan 2020 to 9th Feb 2020
Note: The Applicant should strictly remember the filling of GDS Registration Form & Application Form without any mistake. Gramin Dak Sevak Appointing Authority will not take any responsibility. It has the right to modify/cancel the notification at any time without assigning any reason. Applicants should note that Registration / Application Details submitted are cannot be modified or changed. Be Careful while filling the Application Form / Registration Form.
Post Office New Updates
Assam Postal Circle GDS Registration, Fee Payment & Submission of Application Dates From 27th Jan 2020 to 9th Feb 2020 (Extended)
GDS Job Profile, Salary & Work Details
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies contain various vacancies like GDS Branch Post Master. Mail Deliverer, Mail Carrier and Packer vacancies.
The BPM job role is to administer the working of the respective branch, Mail Deliverer role is to assist the BPM, Mail Carrier role is to carry mail from the branch and deliver within the village, Packer role is must open the mailbag and sort the mails and pack the mails.
The Scale of Pay for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies is minimum Rs.10,000/- per month and maximum to Rs. 35,480/-. Check How to Apply India Post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form.
To Apply Online - GDS Application Form, the newly applied candidates must register first and then application form will be available on the screen. Fill the details and upload the required documents and submit them. Take a print out of the application form for further use.
How to Apply India Post GDS 2020 - Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form @ appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
India Post GDS 2020 How to Fill GDS Application Form Online Check Step-by-Step Process in Detailed
|Name of the Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||19192|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx OR appost.in|
Indian Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Check India Post GDS Vacancy Details
|NAME OF THE STATE||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assam||919 Posts (Re-Notification Released)|
|Himachal Pradesh||757 Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh||Update Soon|
|North Eastern||Update Soon|
|Tamil Nadu||Update Soon|
|West Bengal||5778 (Cycle - 1)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Update Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh||Update Soon|
How to Apply for the Indian Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Check the details in Step Wise
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Indian Postal Circle www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- To apply online for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment candidates must check the relevant link / Postal Circle that which state you want to apply in the website.
- At the top of the website, you can find the Some links like Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online.
- If the candidates were applying for the first time to the India Post Ministry of Communications contenders must fill the basic details in the registration form.
- Registration is mandatory for applying online. One candidate should use only one registration. After completion of registration, please note down the registration number and keep it safe for further use.
- If the candidate were forgotten their Registration Number/Fee ID or To change their Mobile Number or To enroll as PH the links are provided in the official website. So, you can recover the details there.
- After completion of Registration, the contender must click on the apply online link and then enter the Registration Number and submit it.
- The Application form is available on the screen.
- Fill the form with the correct details.
- Then Upload the required documents and finally click on the submit button.
- Submit post preferences
- Finally, take a print out of the Application Form for further use.
India Postal GDS Registration Process
Check Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Registration Form Details
- For the GDS Apply Online, the Registration is Mandatory.
- Candidates Should do One-time Registration
- Save the Registration Number
- Remember the Registration Number for further use
- Candidates should register the Mobile Number for OTP
The following Fields should fill correctly. Candidates should carefully fill the fields in the Registration Module
(As per 10th Class Certificate including spaces)
|Enter Applicant Name as per 10th Class Certificate including spaces|
|Father Name as per 10th Certificate*||Enter Father Name as per the 10th Certificate|
|Mobile Number*||Enter Correct Mobile Number|
|Date of Birth*||Enter Correct Details|
|Gender*||Male / Female|
|Whether belong to EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections)*||Yes / No|
|Are you a Person with Disability||Yes / No|
|Select PWD Category||Select|
|Select PWS Sub Category||Select|
Select the following Circles for the states given below and for the remaining states, Circles names will be respective state names
|Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh and Yanam|
|North Eastern||Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram|
|Gujarat||Gujarat, Daman & Diu|
|Kerala||Kerala, Laccadive Islands|
|Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry|
|West Bengal||West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim|
|Circle in which 10th Class Passed*||Select Circle|
|Board in which 10th Class Passed*||Select Circle|
|Year of Passing 10th Class*||Select Year|
(File Format: ".jpg"; Size upto 50 KB; 200dpi (suggestable))
Dimensions: 200*230 Pixcels (Preferred)
(please upload Photo)
File Format: ".jpg"; Size upto 20 KB; 200dpi (suggestable))
Dimensions: 140*60 Pixcels (Preferred)
(Please upload Signature)
H R P E Y
Note: After filling the fields in the Registration Module, the candidates should check carefully with clicking on the Preview button. Check twice all the details you have filled and Click on Submit Details
Postal GDS Fee Payment Process
Check all the Details - Registration Number, Mobile Number, Name, Community, Amount & Payment Details, Then Carefully Make Payment Online.
Transaction Service Charges
|Net Banking||Rs 10/- Per Transaction|
|Credit Cards||1% of the Transaction Amount|
|Debit Cards for Transaction up to Rs 2000/-:||Nil|
Gramin Dak Sevak Registration Links / Fee Payment Online link / Apply Online Links
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Online||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Registration, Fee Payment & Application Form Submission Dates
|Assam GDS Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Starting Date (Extended)||27th Jan 2020|
|Assam GDS Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Last Date||9th February 2020|