Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Haryana Postal Circle released a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. The Contenders who were qualified 10th standard and searching for the post office jobs can Apply for the Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021. The Contenders who have an interest in these jobs can check the following Eligibility Criteria and other details.
Haryana Postal Circle is one of the Post Offices in India that provided services to the citizens. It provides vacancy to the eligible and interested candidates. This time a huge response occurred for these posts. So, contenders don't miss this chance to apply for the Haryana GDS Recruitment 2021. Check the details about the Haryana GDS Recruitment 2021 - Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to apply for the vacancy details.
Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||GDS|
|Official Website||www.haryanapost.gov.in / appost.in|
The Eligibility details about Haryana Postal Circle GDS vacancies is as follows
- Must pass minimum 10th standard from a recognized board.
- Minimum age -18 years
- Maximum age - 40 years
- No fee for the Female / SC /ST and PH candidates
- Rs 100/- for UR / OBC / EWS Male / Trans-man
Candidates can check below link for detailed information
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks secured in the 10th standard (Merit List).
How to Apply Online for Haryana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website appost.in
- Search for the Haryana Postal Circle GDS official notification.
- Now, read the notification and download it.
- Then search for the Apply Online link.
- Click on it and fill the application form with the required details.
- Pay the application fee online
- Upload the required documents and submit them.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.