GDS Fee Payment Instructions 2023 - Check GDS Application Fee Details
India Post released a GDS notification for 23 Postal Circles across Country. A Huge number of aspirants were eligible can apply for the 40889 GDS Posts Notification. Eligible aspirants can apply online for the India Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Application form from 27th Jan 2023 to 16th Feb 2023.
There are three stages for India Post GDS Posts. They are Registration, Fee payment and Apply Online. This year, India Post released Instructions for Registration, Fee Payment and Apply Onilne. In this Article, you can check about the GDS Fee Payment Instructions.
Gramin Dak Sevak Fee Payment Instructions
Firstly, the candidates should check his / her eligibility before payment of Application fee. GDS Application fee paid will not be refunded.
GDS Application Fee:
Only Male Candidates (OBC/General) should pay the application Fee Rs 100/-
There is no Fee for All Female / Trans-woman / all SC / ST Candidates.
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Fee can be made
- Online Portal
India Postal Fee Payment - Charges for Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
Candididates can make online fee payment through Debit card / Credit card / Internet banking / UPI. Check the charges details below.
Debit card: Nil upto Rs 2000/-
Credit card: 1% of the transaction amount
Internet banking: Rs 10/- per transaction
UPI Payment: Nil upto Rs 10000/-
Note: The fee once paid cannot be refunded
Post Office GDS Salary, Job Profile & Work Details
GDS Online Fee Payment
- Eligible candidates visit the official portal - indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- After Registration Process, you should go for payment process
- Click on Fee Payment
- Enter the Registration Number
- Then you can pay the application fee through all payment modes like recognized Credit / Debit cards, Net Banking and UPI
- Payment Gateway charges as applicable are to borne by the candidate's in addition to the fee
GDS Offline Fee Payment
- The candidates can also pay the application fee in offline mode.
- The Candidates should visit any Head Post Office and pay the Application Fee
Important Dates for GDS Fee Payment
- Starting date for GDS Fee Payment: 27th Jan 2023
- Last date for GDS Fee Payment: 16th Feb 2023
India Post GDS Payment Instructions: Click Here
|Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GDS Online Form||Click Here|