Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Postal Circle invites the Application for the candidates to the required recruitment fields. The Official Notification on these vacancies is released. So, contenders must check the details about the Maharashtra Postman Recruitment 2020 and then apply online for the vacancies.
Maharashtra Postman Jobs 2020 Apply for Postman / Mail Guard Vacancies Application form before the last date. Check the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, How to Apply and other details. Application forms are available on the official website.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2020 - Released Now
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Postman / Mail Guard|
The Qualification details about the Postman / Mail Guard vacancies are as follows
- Must be Qualified in 10th Standard from the recognized board.
- The contender must pass the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be considered as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Basic Computer Training Certificate is required from the recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age Limit - 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit - 40 years
- For EWS, UR and OBC Male candidates must pay - Rs.100/-
- Remaining categories - No Fee
- Grade Pay is given according to the post of the level of the Pay Matrix.
How to Apply for the Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website www/maharashtrapost.gov.in
- Search for the Apply Online link of Maharashtra Postman recruitment and then click on it.
- New contenders must register first for the Registration ID
- Click on the Apply Online tab.
- Fill the application form in the required fields with correct information.
- Upload the required documents, photograph and signature.
- Check the details once again that is correct or not and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for future use.
Fields Required to Fill to Get the Registration Number
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Maharashtra Postal Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Apply Online||Click Here|