Telangana Post Office Postman Results 2021: Telangana Postal Circle is going to announce the Telangana Postal Circle Postman / Mailguard Result. Recently Telangana State releases the Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment posts of 136 vacancies. The Aspirants who qualified in the 10th class and satisfies the eligibility criteria were applied for the Telangana Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment 2020. Now, the Aspirants who wrote the TS Postman / MailGuard exam were ready to download the TS Postman / Mail Guard. To download the TS Postman Results, candidate search for the TS Postal Result official website and enter the required details to log in. Check TS Postal Postman Results with Roll Number / Name wise / Community wise / Total Marks.
The Department of Telangana State Post Office conducted the Telangana Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Exam successfully in prescribed scheduled dates. The exam will be conducted for 100 marks it is an Aptitude Test conducted in the duration of 120 minutes. The Aspirants who wrote the exam were searching for the TS Mail Guard Exam Result / TS Postam Result. In this page, we are providing the details about the Telangana Postal Circle Postman / Mail Guard Result. And also providing the details about the TS Postman / Mail Guard Cut-Off Marks and Merit List. Check the Telangana Postman Mail Guard Results Merit List below.
Telangana Postal Postman / Mail Guard Result @www.telanganapostalcircle.in
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Postman/MailGuard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
TS Postman & Mail Guard Posts Cut - Off Marks
The Aspirants who wrote the TS Postman / Mail Guard Exam can check the qualifying marks of the exam. The Cut-Off marks are the minimum marks to qualify for the exam. By knowing about the cut-off marks candidates can easily analyze the Telangana Postman Result. The Qualifying marks were given below.
- For PART A & B - Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC Candidates in each part.
- For PART - C(Two segments) - Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
- For OC candidates - 40 marks, For SC/ST candidates - 33 marks and for OBC candidates - 37 marks in aggregate with the condition as above two points.
How to Download the TS Postman / Mail Guard Result 2021
- Visit the Official Website www.telanganapostalcircle.in
- Then search for the TS Postman / Mail Guard Result link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the required details to log in.
- Then check the result and Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.