Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Notification: Department of Post released TS Postal Circle GDS Notification. For Recruitment of GDS Posts. Telangana Circle with Notification number published the notification for GDS vacancies. Telangana Postal Circle inviting the eligible aspirants for the GDS Posts. TS GDS Registration & Fee Payment starts very soon.
The Candidates can check the below TS GDS Notification and do the Registration, Fee Payment and Apply Online through Offical Portal - www.appost.in. Aspirants who are waiting for the Post Office Jobs can apply for the TS Postal GDS Application form before the last date.
TS Postal GDS Registration 2020
NOTE: While Doing the GDS Registration, the candidates should enter the Correct details - Applicant Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and other details. Before submitting the details, you should preview and confirm whether the filled details correct or not. Finally, you can submit the GDS Registration. Once you are done with your registration, you can't edit the details. Remember one candidate should use only one registration. After completion of GDS Registration, note down the Registration number and keep it for further use.
TS Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Circle Name||Telangana Circle|
|Post Name||GDS - Gramin Dak Sevak|
Telangana Postal GDS Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||18 Years to 40 Years|
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list based on the candidates online submitted applications
How to Apply TS Postal GDS Application form
Aspirants should follow three stages for the submission of Telangana GDS Application form
- Visit the Official Portal - appost.in
- Read the Steps to Apply - before doing the Registration
- Click on the Registration link
- Fill all the details without any mistake
- Upload photo and signature
- Click on preview button and check all filled details carefully
- Then, click on the submit details
- The registration process will be completed. Keep the Registration number safe for further use.
- Click on the Fee Payment link
- Enter the Registration number, Mobile Number, Name, Community, Amount and payment details
- Finally, click on make payment
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill the Application form carefully
- Upload the Documents
- Submit the post preferences
- Check the TS GDS Application form before submitting
- Next, preview the application form and submit the application form
- Take a print out the application form for further use