Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 2519 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle declared a total of 2519 GDS posts. Interested candidates can check the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022. Here we provide complete information about the vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee details. How to Apply for the vacancies is also available. So, eligible contenders can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment by following the below instructions.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle declared the Gramin Dak Sevak posts for the recruitment of talented candidates. A total of 2519 vacancies are declared for employment purposes. Desired Aspirants must check the below Eligibility criteria and then apply for the UP Postal GDS Recruitment 2022. To Apply Online, contenders must register first for the One time password and then fill the application form. Contenders must note that once the details are submitted there is no possibility to change it again. So, be careful while entering the required information.
Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Jobs 2022
Name of the Organization: Indian Post
Postal Circle: Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Vacancies: 2519
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10th qualification.
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 40 years
|NAME OF THE CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|SC / ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|Economically weaker sections||No relaxation|
|Person With Disabilities||10 years|
|Person with Disabilities + OBC||13 years|
- For UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man candidates - Rs.100/-
- For SC, ST, Female, trans-woman and PwD candidates - No Fee
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours / Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
|2||ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs 10,000/-|
How To Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2022
- Contenders must visit the official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- New applicants must register first.
- To Register Click on the New Registration Tab.
- Now fill the Basic Details Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH, tenth pass state, 10th pass board, Year of 10th pass, tenth class roll number.
- After filling the registration form click on the submit button.
- A One time password is generated.
- Now, pay the fee online mode.
- then click on the apply online link.
- Fill the Application Form with the required details.
- Upload the given below Documents.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out for future use.
Documents for Uploading During Online UP Postal Application Form 2022
- SSC MarkList
- Date of Birth Proof
- The memo I (who were not qualified in the single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marksheet Memo II
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Photo (50Kb)
- Signature (50Kb)
- Certificate of Disability (For PH candidates).
- Registration & Application Submission dates are extended up to: 5th July 2022
Note: Extended dates for PWD-DE Candidates only
UP Postal GDS Recruitment 2022 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|