Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle declared a total of 3951 GDS posts. Interested candidates can check the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Here we provide complete information about the vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee details. How to Apply for the vacancies is also available. So, eligible contenders can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 by following the below instructions.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle declared the Gramin Dak Sevak posts for the recruitment of talented candidates. A total of 3951 vacancies are declared for employment purposes. Desired Aspirants must check the below Eligibility criteria and then apply for the UP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020. To Apply Online, contenders must register first for the One time password and then fill the application form. Contenders must note that once the details are submitted there is no possibility to change it again. So, be careful while entering the required information.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2020
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||3951 (Cycle-II)|
|Notification release date||23rd March 2020|
|Starting Date for the Online Application and Fee Submission||23rd March 2020|
|Last Date for the Online Application and Fee Submission||22nd April 2020|
|Last Date for Registration, Fee Payment and submission of Online Application is extended upto||15th May 2020|
The Vacancies of GDS recruitment are categorized according to community wise.
|NAME OF THE COMMUNITY||NO OF POSTS|
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10th qualification.
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 40 years
|NAME OF THE CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|SC / ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|Economically weaker sections||Nil|
|Person With Disabilities||10 years|
|Person with Disabilities + OBC||13 years|
- For General and OBC candidates - Rs.100/-
- For SC, ST and Female candidates - No Fee
How To Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2020
- Contenders must visit the official website HTTP://appost.in/gdsonline
- New applicants must register first.
- To Register Click on the New Registration Tab.
- Now fill the Basic Details Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH, tenth pass state, 10th pass board, Year of 10th pass, tenth class roll number.
- After filling the registration form click on the submit button.
- A One time password is generated.
- Now, pay the fee through online mode.
- then click on the apply online link.
- Fill the Application Form with the required details.
- Upload the given below Documents.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out for future use.
Documents for Uploading During Online UP Postal Application Form 2020
- SSC MarkList
- Date of Birth Proof
- The memo I (who were not qualified in the single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marksheet Memo II
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Photo (50Kb)
- Signature (50Kb)
- Certificate of Disability (For PH candidates).