Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 4264 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle declared a total of 4264 GDS posts. Interested candidates can check the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. Here we provide complete information about the vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee details. How to Apply for the vacancies is also available. So, eligible contenders can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment by following the below instructions.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle declared the Gramin Dak Sevak posts for the recruitment of talented candidates. A total of 4264 vacancies are declared for employment purposes. Desired Aspirants must check the below Eligibility criteria and then apply for the UP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021. To Apply Online, contenders must register first for the One time password and then fill the application form. Contenders must note that once the details are submitted there is no possibility to change it again. So, be careful while entering the required information.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2021
Name of the Organization: Indian Post
Postal Circle: Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Vacancies: 4264
Official Website: appost.in
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10th qualification.
- Minimum Age is 18 years
- Maximum Age is 40 years
|NAME OF THE CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|SC / ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|Economically weaker sections||No relaxation|
|Person With Disabilities||10 years|
|Person with Disabilities + OBC||13 years|
- For UR / OBC / EWS Male / trans-man candidates - Rs.100/-
- For SC, ST, Female, trans-woman and PwD candidates - No Fee
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours / Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours / Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|1||BPM||Rs 12,000/-||Rs 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM / Dak Sevak||Rs 10,000/-||Rs 12,000/-|
How To Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
- Contenders must visit the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline
- New applicants must register first.
- To Register Click on the New Registration Tab.
- Now fill the Basic Details Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH, tenth pass state, 10th pass board, Year of 10th pass, tenth class roll number.
- After filling the registration form click on the submit button.
- A One time password is generated.
- Now, pay the fee online mode.
- then click on the apply online link.
- Fill the Application Form with the required details.
- Upload the given below Documents.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out for future use.
Documents for Uploading During Online UP Postal Application Form 2021
- SSC MarkList
- Date of Birth Proof
- The memo I (who were not qualified in the single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marksheet Memo II
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Photo (50Kb)
- Signature (50Kb)
- Certificate of Disability (For PH candidates).
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd August 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 22nd September 2021
- Last date for submission of application is extended up to: 25th September 2021
UP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 - Official Notification